Advanced Search
Advanced Search

Sexy Brazilian babe Francys Belle loves erotic movies!

Brazilian cutie Francys Belle is a breath of fresh air, a sexy, giggly, horny-as-hell hottie who always seems to be having the best time ever – and that makes her so much fun to watch. The adorable 25-year-old brunette recently made her SexArt debut in Andrej Lupin’s highly arousing two-part series “Simply Life,” giving lucky Nick Ross a blazing sexual workout. Throughout the stellar blowjob and vigorous ride Francys never stops smiling, teasing and flirting, clearly delighted to be doing what she loves.

Francys gave an interview to our sister site Viv Thomas a while back where she revealed, “To keep in shape, I do porn. I fuck! I enjoy watching my movies a lot. I like porno and I like to discover new things. My favorite part of my body is my pussy, it is where I have orgasms. But I also like my boobs. I like to be like I am!”

Obviously a girl with a high sex drive, Francys continues, “I do like to masturbate. I have some dildos at home. But I also like to do it in the shower because it’s faster during the morning and I feel relieved all day.”

She’s bisexual too: “I like trios a lot with a man and another woman. I like 90 percent guys but the other 10 percent, I like to play with women. The woman has to be enthusiastic. It can be a pretty woman or a not so pretty one but one with an essence and who’s not stupid.”

Her happiness at doing what she enjoys makes her such a joy to watch: “Porno has changed my life completely. Totally, because I would never have thought about doing porno before and now I also work as a production assistant, I edit the scenes and trailers besides being an actress. And I like to do both. I am in love with everything. Enchanted. I feel like a girl in an amusement park, since I started doing porno, who is discovering everything. My ambitions in life are to fuck and have orgasms, a lot of them.”

Brazil is seen as a swinging, party place, but as Francys reveals, “In my country, it is actually very curious. Anal, for example, I did it for the first time in porno. And before, I didn’t do anal, in my country people are less openminded. They do it but they can’t say they do it. So, it appears they don’t do anything. They’re always like, ‘ah no, you can’t do anal,’ but now yes I do, a lot. I also like to fuck in public places. I like the outside, everywhere. There is one place I never tried which is on an airplane. I’m very curious about it. We’ll see if it happens someday.”

Francys concludes, “I want to thank all my fans, I hope you enjoy what I do, have lots of orgasms watching my scenes because that will keep you watching!”

See the full video interview with this gorgeous girl here

Members Comment (1)

M

Mimi17 10 months ago

Yes..she's a cutie. Hopefully see more of her with women!

Get Free Content

Follow SEXART

Latest Comments

    R

    Rose 4 hours ago

    A superb finale for this series – four hot people having a really, really good time! Tera and Linda are both gorgeous... and insatiable! :-)

    on Free House Episode 4 - Unexpected Visit
    S

    Starfire 19 hours ago

    Awesome gallery 10 +.

    on Slerr
    W

    Wolfie 19 hours ago

    Whatever your reason for keeping Melissa nearly fully-clothed throughout the video, it was a piss-poor decision.

    on Behind The Wall
    C

    Corona 22 hours ago

    Sexy bikini set! When I was a younger man, I had girls seduce ME in the pool office but of course I was only too willing!

    on Slerr
    R

    Rose 1 day ago

    One of my favorite girls at the moment, such a stunning face, super sexy :-)

    on Slerr
    R

    Raphael1520 1 day ago

    Awesome!! I love a woman with curves.

    on Connie Carter
    K

    Kat_Vaughn 1 day agoContributing Writer

    Emylia, your modesty kills me! I certainly hope you were just joking. You do belong at the top tier of greatest erotic performers on SexArt, and even among the entire industry. That's great that you also have production experience. Your performance conveys that you have great vision and talent for this type of artistic format. You have an eye for romance and seduction, that special moment between people when you forget it's a film. You have that natural beauty and ability like no other to blur the lines between fantasy and reality for your inevitable breathless viewer. It's always a pleasure to see you on film. I wish you longevity in this business and unending success. Cheers! 🥂

    on Busty erotic star Emylia Argan tells all to SexArt
    P

    Piggy 2 days ago

    She really is at her best when she's having one hole, or other stuffed with hard cock....

    on Oniro
    b

    beetle 2 days ago

    This girl and these breasts are one of the best in the universe. I love the girl and I love her breasts. Mila is a alltime beauty of the purest water.

    on Kaia
    b

    beetle 2 days ago

    Fresh and sexy vid of two Girls in love!

    on Behind The Wall